Take the class. Learn the tools. Become a more effective problem solver. Get lifetime support for free.
Objective Experiments teaches engineers, chemists, and other process and product professionals how to use Design of Experiments (DOE or DoX), analyze product reliability and evaluate measurement systems. You'll learn practical tools to reduce the time it takes to get a product from the lab to production. Plus, the time involved in getting answers decreases—and quality increases.
Our workshops are designed to help you keep your edge. You'll learn how to:
- Turn theory into practice.
- Make something work—or work better.
- Run fewer experiments—collect less data—and get better results.
- Make the manufacturing process more efficient.
- Remedy a failing part.
- Stop the costly trial and error experiments and move on to solutions.
All of our workshops come with free support—for life!
- Call your instructor to ask questions about what you've learned.
- Email your designed experiments for review.
- Have your experimental results reviewed.
- Brainstorm your plans before running your experiment.
We also offer consulting services in these areas.
Theories have limitations. Data can be trusted.
Our workshops offer practical, real‐world‐ready tools, taught by knowledgeable, friendly experts, who speak in plain English—not jargon.
Objective Experiments (DOE, DoX)
Reliability and Life
Measurement System Analysis
Advanced Problem Solving
Objective Experiments for Mixtures & Discrete Factors
Design of Experiments for Non-Normal Data
Creating Custom Experiment Designs
Advanced Measurement System Analysis
Setting Objective Specifications
Math of DOE
Math of Reliability
Workshops are offered as on‐site classes, to save you transportation and lodging expenses.
Not sure which course is right for you? Contact us at (866) 683‐6173 for more information and to schedule your workshop.