Advanced Design of Experiments
Creating Custom Experiment Designs
Transform your performance!
- Hands-on practice to solve real‐world problems.
- Gain confidence by putting your knowledge to work right away.
- Position yourself as a problem solver and trusted source of accurate information.
This program is for you:
- The scientist
- The chemist
- The engineer
- The troubleshooter
who can benefit from creating your own custom experiment designs.
The two‐day Creating Custom Experiment Designs workshop teaches you how to generate a variety of custom designs, using your choice of software. Armed with this knowledge, you'll be well equipped to solve your specific product and process problems.
This course unlocks the mystery behind custom experiment designs, putting the power of mathematical software in your hands. And in our training, the software does all the math.
You'll learn how to create designs to fit your experiments, rather than altering your experiments to fit standard designs. You'll practice the methods you've learned in three modules:
- Review the Five Steps to Solve Any Problem
- Process, mixture, discrete and restricted factors
- Custom designs with mixed factor types
- Custom designs in blocks
- Accommodating design constraints
- Augmenting existing data to create a design
- Augmenting a design for a more complex model
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to analyze your design in your favorite DOE software.
- How to augment a design for more complex models.
- How to create designs using multiple mixtures, discrete factors, blocking factors and mixed factor types.
Gain these skills:
- The ability to create custom designs.
- A wider arsenal of problem‐solving techniques.
- An authoritative understanding of Design of Experiments.